- This Site is owned by company Weddings in Split j.d.o.o. (referred to collectively in this Policy as “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns).
- We reserve full ownership of all intellectual property rights (look and concept, including infrastructure) internet sites on which the service is provided (including ratings and translated content) and you have no right to copy, download, add hyperlinks on the page, promote, publish , placed on the market, integrate, combine or otherwise use the content (including translations and ratings) or our brand without written permission. Any illegal use or any of the above actions constitutes a violation of our intellectual property rights (including copyrights and rights of access to data).
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your Personal Information will be treated.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than from you through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person.
What information is collected on this Site?
While you may be able to visit and view content on the Site without providing any Personal Information, we may collect Personal Information (like age, postal address, e- mail, telephone number,etc.) on or through the Site in various circumstances. We collect Personal Information via the Site in when you create an account on our Site, sign up for our newsletters.
Site Usage Information
- Cookies” are small data files stored on your computer or device at the request of a Web site. In addition to the general purposes listed above, cookies may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our Site in the past, and relate your use of the Site to other information about you, such as other Site usage information and Personal Information. Cookies may also be used to enhance your experience on the Site (for example, by storing your username) and/or to collect general usage and aggregated statistical information. Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to reject them, but refusing cookies may, in some cases, limit your use of the Site or its features.
- A “pixel tag” (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a Web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our Web pages.
- “HTML5” (the language some Web sites, such as mobile Web sites, are coded in) may be used to store information on your computer or device about your Site usage activities and to help determine how our Site is being used by our visitors, how it can be improved, and to customize it for our users.
How we may use your information?
We (or one of our service providers, on our behalf) may use your information (including your Personal Information and Site usage information) for a variety of purposes, such as the following:
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- developing new features and offerings on the Site
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you.
- protecting our rights and property
- customizing the Site to your interests and history with us
- tailoring ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- other purposes described at the time you choose to provide Personal Information to us